As we navigate through this pandemic, our top priority will continue to be the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community. We are committed to ensuring our salon environment is as clean and safe as possible. Moving forward, we will continue to closely monitor the situation, evaluate the needs of our business, staff, and customers, and comply with the recommendations set forth by our government and public health officials.With guidance from the CDC and state authorities, we have enacted several safety measures. Please take a moment to read over them carefully.Modified Business Hours - Entrance into the salon will be by appointment only. Please call the salon to schedule appointments.
- Phone services will be available Tuesday thru Friday from 8 to 3 pm.
- Retail sales can be purchased online, by phone or email, or by scheduling an appointment.
- Please remain in your vehicle until you are requested by a staff member to enter.
- Please arrive at the salon at your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, we likely will have to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so within 24 hours of your scheduled time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be subject to a $50 surcharge.
Limited Capacity - One person per stylist will be allowed in the salon. If you require a caregiver, we are allowing one additional person to enter to assist as necessary. Please advise the receptionist prior to your appointment.Social Distancing - The salon has been modified to allow social distancing. All staff and guests are required to keep a 6 foot distance from one another whenever possible.Health Screening - Prior to entering the salon, staff and guests will be required to answer a series of questions pertaining to COVID-19, have their temperature checked, apply a mask, and sanitize their hands.Personal Protection Gear
- Temporary suspension of facials, lash extensions, paraffin wax treatment, SNS nail service, body waxing, and reflexology.
Hygiene and Sanitation Measures
- Masks - Anyone entering the salon is required to wear a CDC recommended mask that covers the mouth and nose. Masks must remain in place at all times inside the salon. One mask per guest will be provided. Under Executive Order 2020-147, we must refuse entry and service to anyone who does not comply.
- Face Shields & Goggles - Staff members will be wearing face shields or goggles during specified times of services.
- Gloves - Staff members will be wearing gloves when performing cleaning duties.
- Body Coverings - Each guest will receive one clean cape to cover with during their service. Staff members will be wearing a protective coat/smock during all services.
- Staff will wash their hands frequently, including upon entry, before and after each client, and prior to leaving the salon.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every station and in high traffic areas for guest use.
- Every station will be cleaned and disinfected between each guest, including chairs, counter-tops, styling tools, products,and any other surface touched during that scheduled time slot.
- Frequently touched areas will be cleaned and disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Everyday, prior to opening, the salon will undergo a comprehensive cleaning and disinfection process.
- Laundry will be handled with caution. All items will be cleaned, dried, and stored according to CDC's recommendations.
In an effort to maintain the highest level of safety, we urge our customers to comply with state and local guidelines, the rules we have set into place, personal protection use, social distancing recommendations, and the practice of good hygiene techniques.Within 14 days of your appointment, if you or anyone you have been in close contact with feels unwell, has traveled outside of the Traverse City Area region, tested positive or awaiting a test result for COVID-19, please stay home and contact us prior to your appointment. Symptoms
- The common room will be free of magazines and seating.
- Complimentary beverage service will be suspended. Water will be available upon request.
- Outside items are limited to - (1) beverage in a closed container, (1) reading source, keys, and form of payment. All items must remain with you at the station at all times.
- Credit card payments are strongly recommended.
- Tips are encouraged to be added onto credit card transactions. If you choose to pay with cash, please insert them directly into the designated container located at each stylists station.
Any employee feeling ill will be required to stay home and self-isolate for 14 days. If you have visited our salon within 14 days and you or someone you have been in close contact with test positive or is suspected of having COVID-19, please call the salon and notify us immediately. If anyone associated with our salon tests positive within 14 days of visiting, the health department will be notified and contact tracing will be initiated. Confidentiality laws will be followed at all times.We will continue to stay up to date on the data, recommendations, and orders placed by government officials. We will conduct frequent evaluations of our business strategies and make adjusts as necessary.
- Unexplained Tiredness
- Head or Muscle ache
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
Look for updates on our website and Facebook page.
Thank you for your business and for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy. We greatly appreciate your patience.