As we navigate through this pandemic, our top priority will continue to be the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community. We are committed to ensuring our salon environment is as clean and safe as possible. Moving forward, we will continue to closely monitor the situation, evaluate the needs of our business, staff, and customers, and comply with the recommendations set forth by our government and public health officials.With guidance from the CDC and state authorities, we have enacted the following safety measures. Please take a moment to read over them carefully.Modified Business Hours
- Phone services will be available Tuesday thru Thursday from 8 to 3 pm.
- Hours of operation vary. If you do not have a scheduled appointment, please call the salon to verify the hours for that day.
- Please call the salon to schedule all appointments. No walk-ins at this time.
- Please arrive at the salon at your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, we likely will have to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so within 24 hours of your scheduled time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be subject to a $50 surcharge.
Limited Capacity - Although the salon is open to the general public, we are requesting that guests attend their appointments independently due to limited space. If a caregiver is required, one additional person is able to enter to assist as necessary. Please advise the receptionist prior to your appointment.Social Distancing - The salon has been modified to allow social distancing. All staff and guests are asked to keep a 6 foot distance from one another whenever possible.Health Screening - Prior to entering the salon, staff and guests are required to report any current or recent Covid related symptoms.
- Temporary suspension of facials, peels, and paraffin wax treatment.
Personal Protection Gear
Hygiene and Sanitation Measures
- Masks - Currently Optional
- During Mask Mandates - Anyone entering the salon is required to wear a CDC recommended mask that covers the mouth and nose. Masks must remain in place at all times inside the salon. One mask per guest will be provided.
- Face Shields & Goggles - Staff members will be wearing face shields or goggles during specified times of services.
- Gloves - Staff members will be wearing gloves when performing cleaning duties.
- Body Coverings - Each guest will receive one clean cape to cover with during their service. Staff members will be wearing a protective coat/smock during all services.
- Staff will wash their hands frequently, including upon entry, before and after each client, and prior to leaving the salon.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every station and in high traffic areas for guest use.
- Every station will be cleaned and disinfected between each guest, including chairs, counter-tops, styling tools, products, and any other surface touched during that scheduled time slot.
- Frequently touched areas will be cleaned and disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Everyday, prior to opening, the salon will undergo a comprehensive cleaning and disinfection process.
- Laundry will be handled with caution. All items will be cleaned, dried, and stored according to CDC's recommendations.
In an effort to maintain the highest level of safety, we urge our customers to comply with state and local guidelines, the rules we have set into place, personal protection use, social distancing recommendations, and the practice of good hygiene techniques.Within 14 days of your appointment, if you or anyone you have been in close contact with feels unwell, has traveled outside of the United States, tested positive or awaiting a test result for COVID-19, please stay home and notify us immediately. Please do not enter the salon with any cold or flu like symptoms. Symptoms
- The common room will offer magazines and limited seating.
- Complimentary beverage service (coffee, tea, and water) will be available upon request.
- Outside items must remain with you at the station at all times.
- Credit card payments are strongly recommended.
- Tips are encouraged to be added onto credit card transactions. If you choose to pay with cash, please insert them directly into the designated container located at each stylists station.
Any employee feeling ill will be required to stay home and self-isolate for up to 14 day. The time length will vary based on CDC guidelines with regards to vaccination status, test results, and symptoms. If anyone associated with our salon tests positive within 14 days of visiting, we ask to be notified and will take the appropriate measurements in regards to quarantining and contact tracing. Confidentiality laws will be followed at all times.We will continue to stay up to date on the data, recommendations, and orders placed by government officials. We will conduct frequent evaluations of our business strategies and make adjusts as necessary.
- Unexplained Tiredness
- Head or Muscle ache
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
Look for updates on our website and Facebook page.
Thank you for your business and for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy. We greatly appreciate your patience.